Monday, January 30, 2012

19 Weeks

And lots of kicks! My husband felt her acrobatics for the first time last night. Pretty incredible--they are right when they say this is the best part of pregnancy. We have our anatomy ultrasound on Wednesday morning, hope all goes well.  Here is my 19 week shot (with our baby girl's big brother, Lucas):
Side note: The shirt I am wearing is from East Borough, a delicious vietnamese cafe in Costa Mesa http://www.yelp.com/biz/east-borough-costa-mesa. The cafe is owned by my brother in law and his wife.  In just a few short days, my husband will be moving down to help them expand.  Although, I am sad to see him go, I am excited for this opportunity and am happy to see him pursuing his dream of owning a business. I have a good feeling this will be great for everyone. Can't wait to join him with baby girl in the summer :).

1 comment:

  1. Lucas looks a little jealous...sibling rivalry? Just kidding! Glad to hear that baby girl is kicking up a storm inside your tummy. And you are looking hot in that shirt--Chris should pay you to model it!

    ReplyDelete