Sunday, February 12, 2012

La Fashionista

Only 22 in-the-womb weeks old and baby girl is already more stylish than her mommy and daddy combined.  Although in some ways we feel a little guilty for shopping so early, we were able to get almost all of her clothes at least 50% off retail--mommy might not be a fashion icon like baby girl, but she sure knows how to find a good deal! Or at least find her way to Zulily (such a dangerous site!). Here are a few cute items we couldn't pass up:



This scrubs set comes from a friend of mine who used to also work in internal medicine. His daughter fit into this for about a day--just enough time to take some adorable pictures. At the rate baby girl is growing, I'll be surprised if she fits in it at all!

3 comments:

  1. She's gonna look so cute in these outfits! That's the worst part of having a boy, I miss buying this kind of things, clothes for boys are much more boring! (and I think it gets worse when they grow up) I really hope my next one is a girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I know, but fortunately you won't have to put up with miniskirts when your son is a teenager :). Btw, when is next one??! :)

      Delete
    2. Hahaha, that's true!
      The next one...? I think we'll wait a little bit, we definitely want another kid, but we feel so good being just three for the moment... :)

      Delete