Thursday, May 3, 2012

32 Weeks

I am a little past due on my post...I am actually hitting 33 weeks--whoa mama! Can't believe only a few weeks left. Which means things have become rather hectic, and my blog has suffered. Sorry for such a late post. We did take maternity pictures a couple of weeks ago and I had my baby shower last weekend--so, in short, I have a ton to share. Hopefully I'll be able to post both soon. Here's my 32 week shot, can't believe that dress still (sort of) fits--thank you spandex!

 
How far along? 32 weeks!
How is she growing: About the size of my favorite fruit right now--pineapple :). It's so worth the allergic reaction.
Weight gain so far: Lost a few pounds at my last appointment, so about 24 lbs so far. I think that means I need to eat more pound cake.
Stretch marks? Nope! I really hope it stays that way.
Belly button in or out: Okay, I admit, it is officially OUT.
Wardrobe situation: Still can pull off pre-maternity stretchy dresses :), but all else is destination maternity. Though, I am actually starting to grow out of many of my maternity clothes, I really didn't think that was possible.
Sleep: Getting worse and worse, leaving me super tired during the day. Those siestas I never took in Spain would really come in handy right about now.
Best moment this week: Baby shower at my Aunt Karen's! I have never felt so spoiled and so loved in my life! I really think baby girl has all she needs.
Movement: She is doing her yoga stretches as we speak. I think she just did the in-utero version of warrior...ouch!
Food cravings/aversions: Back to sushi this week. But, and I know I'll regret this once my husband reads it, I was really craving a juicy cheeseburger a couple days ago. I didn't indulge, but I seriously could have downed two double doubles without a second thought.
What I miss: Besides my husband?...nothing. Is really too much to ask? :(
Mood: Although I often get sad and lonely without joon around, I am, otherwise, pretty happy. So anxious for baby girl's arrival.
What I'm looking forward to: Seeing joon tomorrow and taking our birthing class in SF this weekend! Which means, by Monday, I'll be totally prepared to give birth. ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment